Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello and Welcome

My plans for the is blog are to keep you updated with my samplers plans and finishes, as well as some other things not sampler related.

Currently I'm working on LD Bienvenue for grand nephew Caleb. I'm doing it all blues with some light green as accent. There are some other design changes that I'm making as well.

Speaking of design changes, I'm getting ready to start Jan Houtman's 9-11. I have started this design about 5 times. It finally hit me one day that the reason I stop or get bored with it is the colors. They are just not my colors and they depress me. 9-11 is tragic but it should also be praised. I therefore plan to do it in blues, reds, golds and off white on natural linen. I have started it yet, I want to keep marching on caleb's sampler and I need to order some long scroll bars.

Stitching along, Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment