Friday, June 18, 2010

Progress on LD Bienvenue

I'm still marching along on LD Bienvenue. I'm on the bottom row which on has two Quaker medallion's. I have also been working on the lettering for the center of the sampler. (Your not going to see who its for yet)I have never been real pleased with lettering offered. Since I do some calligraphy I have been playing around with my own lettering. You'll see in time.

Last week I got the threads and the linen for hopefully my final start of Jan Houtman's 9-11. As I mention its the colors and some of the design that bother me. I itching to start work on it. I just got my scroll rods for the lap frame, so I have everything I need. Just need to prepare the fabric, which I will do when I get the lettering of done on the LD Bienvenue Sampler

Stitching Away, Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment