Friday, June 25, 2010

Success and Progress!

Well those are two positive words! I finally got the lower right medallion even and almost done. It just needs one little round ball on the upper right. Then I will use another blue color to fill in the medallion. Here it is... I also need to add the parents and grandparents initials.

From Samplers and Such

There is still alot more to do, the center lettering, a middle smaller medallion and another larger on the right, but I am seeing the light. So do you like all the blues.. I guess you figured it was for a boy baby, there are two new ones in my little family circle, but I'm not going to say which one..

Stitching away, Jean

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean. Your LD Bienvenue is beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete