Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lot's of things

Let's see I had a birthday, my husband took a week off and got the deck clean it looks great. The sad news was the death of elder statesman Senator Byrd (my senator) from WVA. But he was 92, so he did good. We were going to go up to Senate for the viewing, but something came up. The family really surprised me and apparently some others as well, with their no pictures of them or much of anything. I don't think he would of wanted it that way. But it was their choice and you have to respect that. Now he has been laid to rest with his beloved Erma at Columbia Gardens Cemetery, in Arlington, not Arlington Cemetery.



Now for some stitching news. I am down to one medallion and names for the "Boys" LD Bienvenue Sampler. Then once I get confirmation on the names, then I will finish and frame. I apologize for the lousy picture it is straight on the fabric. So, in the mean time I will start on the big one "again" Jan Houtman's Tribute to 9-11. I'm also going to be starting a SAL for Needleprints Mary Wigham the first of August. If want to join in let me know..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean. Your Bienvenue is just gorgeous! I do love the colors so much! I was always a blue person before my red streak came on. lol! Sorry I haven't answered your email. Life has been a bit crazy!

    ReplyDelete